Garden Love Wool Pellets™
Garden Love Wool Pellets™ are an amazing addition to your garden or potted plants. Wool pellets hold 20X their weight in water. Wool pellets help aerate the soil and repel bugs & pests. Wool pellets are a good source of nitrogen and carbon for the soil (9-0-2). Wool pellets can be mixed with your soil to strengthen it.
The reasons we love them are so compelling!
- Hold 20 times their weight in water so we can water less and keep plants healthy.
- Aerate the soil. Wool pellets expand when watered so they stop soil from becoming compacted over time and increase your plant’s access to oxygen.
- Fertilize plants (NPK 9-0-2). The wool pellets provide slow-release nitrogen fertilizer with small amounts of potassium as well as calcium, magnesium, iron, sulfur, and micronutrients.
- Repel pests & insects and keep your plants healthier.
- Recycle nutrients back into the soil. As sheep graze, they eat plants that have drawn nutrients from the soil. Using wool pellets returns those nutrients back where they began.
- Garden Love Wool Pellets™ are a climate-beneficial garden solution that retains carbon in the soil & biodegrades over time.
- Raw wool is sourced from Western Quebec & Eastern Ontario. Transforming “waste wool” into pellets offers farmers a positive alternative to throwing their wool away.